So by now I’m sure that most of you readers know that today will be my last day of real world grown people work as I am headed to the sunny West Coast to attend grad school. It’s a big life decision but I’m looking forward to it. There will be a much more fluid, pensive post about the situation but for now, let’s go out with some well thought out fun and foolery! Here are the top 10 things I can/will/should do now that I’ll be unemployed.
1. Create a budget. Moving back to an expenisve state is gonna require some financial savy.
2. Find a part time job that will help me on my new career path. Anyone looking for opinionated writers/storytellers?
3. Finish watching that dreadful Hemlock Grove and the interesting Orange is the New Black.
4. Record the Demon Wolfcast at a normal hour of the night. I have thoroughly enjoying making the Demon Wolfcast but it put a strain on my Tuesdays caused I’d record/edit till like 1 then have to be at work at 7. But now Micah and I will be on the same coast so no more uber late nights!
5. Make my way through my Criterion dvds. I have like 20 of these bad boys that I haven’t even opened let alone watched.
6. Go to the park/beach. It’s been so long since I’ve communed with nature in a meaningful way.
7. Spend more time writing and creating. I love writing for the blog but I have like a billion ideas for scripts and short stories that I’m def gonna pursue.
8. Figure out how to code. I love the design of my blog but I’d love to build it from the ground up. Also people pay good money for people who can code.
9. Reinvigorate my social life. Now this does not mean I’m going clubbing every day but I would like to meet new people and have interesting experiences.
10. Prepare myself for going back to grad school to slay it and move on to the next phase of my life 🙂