Now I’m going to let yall know right off the bat that there are actually, technically 11 albums on this top 10 list. You will deal however, given that this is my personal list and that the albums that share the top spot, From a Room Volumes 1 and 2, are basically two halves of one big album.
This year wasn’t particularly great for music, but that might just be that the highs of last year were gonna be tough to top. This group might be my strangest choices but I am actually really excited that they’re this weird. I’ve got you covered for everything from Broadway music to rap to dance music that makes you want to die to a country crooner. Anyways, enjoy the 10 Best Albums of 2017.
Best Albums of 2017
10. Damn – Kendrick Lamar
9. Strength of a Woman – Mary J. Blige
8. 4:44 – Jay-Z
7. After Laughter – Paramore
6. The Lightning Thief: The Percy Jackson Musical
5. Culture – Migos
4. Heartbreak – Lady Antebellum
3. Tell Me You Love Me – Demi Lovato
2. Meaning of Life – Kelly Clarkson
1. From a Room: Volume 1 and 2 – Chris Stapleton